Meet Rhonda Noordyk
Inspirational Speaker… with a personal touch
As a young girl, I discovered that I not only loved public speaking, but that I had the ability to connect with and inspire people. I had amazing mentors, family and friends that helped foster that passion throughout my young adulthood. In 2002, I joined my husband in the financial industry with one firm request. I must be able to continue my passion for public speaking. Without hesitation, he agreed! I immersed myself in the financial industry to learn valuable tips, tools and resources to share with other women. I had the opportunity to lead several women’s groups, speak at conferences and continue to inspire women. In alignment with my passion, knowledge and experience, I opened The Women’s Financial Wellness Center in 2014. Our mission is to help alleviate the financial vulnerability for women. However, it isn’t just about money. It is about helping shift women’s paradigms about money, increasing their confidence to handle any financial challenge that comes their way, celebrating their accomplishments, encouraging a sense of community, developing healthy boundaries and allowing their life purpose to be a compass for all their decisions. Today, I continue to do what I love by inspiring women to overcome obstacles and move forward with confidence.
- Certified Women’s Leadership Coach
- Certified Prepare & Enrich Facilitator
- Founder of The Women’s Financial Wellness Center
- Volunteer Speech Meet Judge, Heritage Christian School
- Adjunct Faculty, Public Speaking Course, Waukesha County Technical College – Small Business Center
- Brady Corporation
- Employee Assistance Program
- GE Healthcare
- Marquette Law School
- Northwestern Mutual
- Think Global
- Waukesha County Technical College
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Assertive Communication to Build Confidence and Establish Boundaries
- Affects of Major Financial Life Crisis on Workplace Productivity
- Financial Wellness for Women
- The Confident YOU!
- Women in Management
- Work/life Balance – is it really possible?
- 10 Must-Have Tips for Women Entrepreneurs