● Stuck and don’t know where to start
● Overwhelmed about the divorce process
● Anxious about the finances
● Concerned about your financial wellbeing
● Deflated because you are facing divorce
● Have access to information without having to spend hours googling
● Understand the divorce process
● Be financially prepared for what’s ahead
● Regain your confidence to make well-informed financial decisions
● Embrace your new financial reality
● Show up as your best self
Knowledge + Experience = Confidence
Now I want to share the secret with you...
I am so excited to offer... my new BRIDGE™ program.
This private six-month group experience is going to provide you with the supportive structure you need to be financial empowered as you go through the divorce process.
I have taken all my years of financial, business, and college teaching experience to develop a powerful program for you.
Live Monthly Call
● Each and every month, Rhonda Noordyk, CDFA® will facilitate two live zoom calls.
These will include a learning portion, Q&A time and more!
● PLUS, access the video and/or audio replay for each session
● Be part of a confidential, small group format (limit 10)
● Get 24/7 access to the private Facebook group
BRIDGE Method™ Training
● Get the exact steps you need to move through the divorce process more smoothly. Each lesson is very actionable with steps to follow, so you can be prepared for what’s ahead. You will see results by learning and doing.
Feedback & Support
● Opportunity to submit your questions ahead of time to get the most out of our live calls
Templates, Checklists & Tools
● Receive templates, checklists and more to make your communication more effective, and save you time and money.
The BRIDGE Method ™
B – Breathe
● Discover your financial personality
● Reconnect with your values and what’s important to YOU
● Map out a plan to assemble your rock-star divorce team
R – Review financials
● Learn our signature method for gathering, organizing, and labeling the documents
● Get a comprehensive list of what to gather
● Access our secure document storage platform
I – Identify Gaps
● What gaps are there in the data?
● Where are you now financially and where do you want to be?
● Determine if there are additional resources you need to help you gather information (business valuation, forensic accounting, private investigator, etc.)
D – Dial-in the data
● Discover how to evaluate your financial options
● Gain access to our signature decision-making process
● Learn the factors used to determine support
G – Guide
● Learn ways to finish strong
● Determine if you need additional support to review the final document
● Access our final document checklist to help avoid post-divorce issues
E – Exhale
● Create a post-divorce action plan
● Develop your post-divorce team
● Map out timelines for moving forward
● How to create a vision board
Each section will include a teaching component, worksheets and tools.
(payment plan available - bonus for paid in full)
+BONUS: Access to our vetted divorce experts (mortgage, real estate, legal, etc.) (valued at $750+)
+BONUS: Opportunity to apply for additional 1:1 support
+BONUS: Get access to our Confident Communications & Negotiations mini course (valued at $97)
This is not for everyone.
Who’s this for:
+Women who want access to a proven method for their divorce
+Women who value being part of a positive, encouraging community
+Women who are open to learning
+Women who want to have a plan for financial empowerment
+Women who find joy in crossing items off their checklist
Who’s this not for:
+Women who prefer the trial-and-error method
+Women who don’t want to be part of a supportive environment
+Women who prefer to stay stuck
+Women who don’t like to plan and prefer chaos
Frequently asked questions:
1. What if I feel like I need more 1:1 support?
● The group experience is designed to provide education and support. However, if you feel like you need private 1:1 support, you can certainly apply to upgrade to our BRIDGE PLUS™ program. That includes all the great group content and support PLUS four private sessions with Rhonda Noordyk, CDFA®.
2. What if I want to access the course information after the course is completed?
● Good news! In addition to the six-month program calls and community, you will have an additional six-months of access to the membership portal.
3. What if I am not ready to file? Should I wait to sign up until then?
Many women say they don’t know where to start… this is a great place to start! If you like to plan and want to be prepared for what’s next, then this course is for you. Whether you are contemplating divorce, starting divorce or in the midst of divorce, you can gain the financial knowledge you need to make good decisions